Sunday, September 10, 2023

The Founding Era

     Something that I learned while watching the videos was that the 1st amendment is not a shield against general applicability meaning that you can not use your religion as an excuse to not do something. I think the most important take away was that the state has all the power and the individuals have no power. What surprised me was that they intentionally made the federal government weak and made the states government strong so that the states is a buffer between individual and federal government. After I watched the video my thoughts of the supreme court is that they are doing things intentionally to benefit them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

My relationship with technology

  My relationship with technology has always been a big part of my life. And as I grew up it started to be something that I have to rely on....